Our Mission, Who We Are & What We Do
Legacy of Life Foundation supports the two crisis women’s centers in Bucks County and Philadelphia, by fundraising to support the financial needs of these two life sustaining crisis pregnancy centers. The unique mission of the centers we fund is the counseling approach used to empower women in a crisis pregnancy to be free from fear and isolation so that they can freely choose life.
Legacy of Life Foundation’s Mission is to Fund:
- Life Saving Services: Pregnancy Testing, Ultra-Sounds, and 24/7 Crisis Hotline. Click here to learn more…
- Advocacy & Counseling: Providing the mother in crisis the freedom from fear and isolation to carry her child to term – knowing she will not be alone.
- Family Support: Assisting with basic needs – housing, clothing, food, childcare, and baby supplies – with the ultimate goal of a self-sustaining family.
- Promoting: The true treasure and gift of every pregnancy throughout the community.
A vigorous Legacy of Life Fund is essential to our mission, the ultimate goal of sustaining these life saving institutions, growing our influence with women in crisis pregnancies to make the only right decision.
Won’t you help?
Make your gift today online:
Or make your check payable to Legacy of Life Foundation and mail to:
Legacy of Life Fund
25 S. Main Street, #217, Yardley, PA 19067
Or call 215-788-405
Legacy of Life Foundation, Inc. is a not for profit 501(c)3. Your gift is tax deductible.
Did You Know?
A gift of –
$5,000 — will allow us to help support a mother in a crisis pregnancy with counseling and ultrasound services and provide for her needs and her newborn baby through early childhood.
$2,500 — will allow us to fund our counseling services for a full month so that a woman in crisis will not feel alone or afraid.
$1,000 — will help us fund the ultrasound procedure in one of our centers – helping a woman see the growing child within her.
$500 — will allow us to fund the material equipment for a new born baby
$100 — will allow us to fund the immediate material needs of a new baby for a month.
$50 — will allow us to fund the immediate material needs of a new baby in their first week of life.
Through diligence, planning, and the spiritual and financial support of many over the years, The Legacy of Life Foundation has an enviable record in ensuring its vision and mission. Even in these challenging times, The Legacy of Life Foundation remains committed to the Culture of Life.
Our Commitment: That These Crisis Women’s Centers…
- Ensure the integrity and distinctiveness of these Life-Centered counseling institutions.
- Prepare young mothers to have the courage, support, and confidence to be a strong parent.
- Ensure appropriate and sufficient human and material resources for family life.
- Encourage an environment that values cultural diversity and human sanctity.
Caring for Both Hearts & Souls
In Bucks County & Philadelphia, PA
25 S. Main Street #217, Yardley, PA 19067 215.788.4051 Marie@legacyoflifefoundation.org